Custard powder-2 tbsp
milk- 500 ml.
sugar – 50 g
honey – 2 tbsp (optional)
nuts -of your choice (optional)
fruits -of your choice.
1. I used the regular vanilla custard powder.
2. Take 2 tbsp of the custard powder into a bowl.
3. Add 1/4 ml milk of 500 ml to make a smooth paste (*mix really well *).
4. Boil the remaining milk with 50g sugar (*cook on low flame*).
5. when the milk is boiled add the paste and stir continuously (* This is the most important part ..take care of lumps and don’t burn the bottom at all *).
6. Let it boil for 5 minutes. (**Keep stirring**)
7. When done let it cool down before you put it in the refrigerator.
8. Add some chopped nuts, honey, and fruits of your choice before serving.