This is a healthy and easy recipe which can be made in minutes. So lets get to the recipe that quick too.
(**You can add any vegetable of your choice**)
1.Tomatoes – 2
2. bottlegourd/sorakaya – 1/2
3. onions -1
4.curry leaves – 4
5.tamarind juice- 1 tsp
6. rice flour – 2 tsp (mix well with water and set it aside)
7. coriander to garnish
1. Mustards -1tsp
2. cumin seeds-1 tsp
3. redchillies- 2
4.hing – a pinch
5. methi powder – a pinch
6.Turmeric -a pinch.
1. In a pan add some oil, mustard seeds, cumin seeds,redchillies,hing, methi powder and turmeric.
2. when the seasoning starts spluttering add onion,curry leaves,tomatoes and bottle gourd and fry just for 2 minutes.
3. Add 2 cups of water to it and also the tamarind juice and let it boil for 10 minutes.
4. Now add the rice flour paste (*stir well*) ,salt, red chilli powder and let it boil for another 5 minutes.
Garnish with coriander and serve with hot rice/idlis.