When I go shopping for veggies! I will definitely pick broccoli. No I don’t use it in salad but just add some spice to it and turn it into a delicious curry. Here it is..
1. Broccoli – 1 bunch
2. Onions – 1
1. Mustard – 1 tsp
2. Turmeric- a pinch
3. Red chillies- 1
4. Curry leaves – 4
5. Urad dal/ minnapappu- 1 tsp
6. Chana dal/ sanagapappu – 1 tsp
1. Ina sauce pan add 1 tsp oil, mustard seeds, curry leaves, red chillies, turmeric, urad dal, and chana dal. Let it splutter.
2. Now add finely chopped onions and fry until golden brown.
3. Add the broccoli, add 1 tsp salt and cover with a lid. ( Keep the stove on medium flame and cook for about 10 minutes)
Serve with hot Rice or Chapati!