A perfect snack for Cold winter evenings! If you have a masala chai to go with this then for sure its heaven.
1. Paneer- Cubes – 10 (Soak paneer in lemon juice for 5 minutes)
2. Capsicum – 1 slice around 10 pieces.
(** u can use onions if u want**)
3. Lemon juice- 2 tbs
4. pepper- just to garnish.
1. Cut the paneer and capsicum into cubes.
2. In a pan fry the paneer and capsicum till they are 80% done. (* sprinkle salt to soft the capsicum)
3. Once the are soft sprinkle lemon juice and pepper on it.
4. Serve them hot with hot masala chai/ coffee.