Pesarattu is dish which is nutritious, Delicious, quick and tastes yummy.I always make pesarattu and upma as the combination works too good.
1. Pesallu/ green moondal – 1 cup(wash and Soak overnight)
2. Green chillies- 5 (adjust according to spice level)
3. Ginger – 1 inch piece
4. jeera – 1 tbs
5. Onion – 1 finely chopped
6. oil 1 tbs
7. salt – 1 tbs
1. Grind the Pesallu/ green moongdal, ginger, jeera, green chillies into a smooth batter like for Dosa.Finally add 1 tbs salt and mix well.
2. Now in heat a large round non stick pan/ iron pan ( keep it on medium high) and pour 1 laddle of the batter and spread into a perfect round and add little oil and onion on top of it .( Dont burn the bottom)
3. Once it starts to turn a little brown in clour flip it to the other side.